× News & Articles Directory Events Services Shop Classifieds Ads Sign in Sign out Contact us

Applying for a residencia after Brexit

Go Back
Author: Lee Last updated: Wed 07 Apr 07:59
Information & Guides

How to get an NIE in Spain - And why you need it
Getting an NIE in Spain is usually one of the first things you need once you move to Spain, as this number is needed for many different things and purchases....
Information & Guides

Why do I need an Accountant in Spain?
Moving and living in Spain can be quite complicated when it comes to sorting out legal paperwork. Here we explain why it is a good idea to have an accountant....
Information & Guides

Spain Student Visa
This article contains all the information you need to know about the Spain Student Visa, the different types, who needs them and how to get them....
Information & Guides

UK citizens in Spain after Brexit
Now that Britain has left the EU UK citizens in Spain must adjust to new rules governing travel and living in the country...
Information & Guides

Moving to Spain - What do you need to do?
A brief description of what to know and what to do when moving to Spain...
Information & Guides

Where to buy and sell items or products online in Spain
Where to buy and sell items online in Spain, we give you the top places to post your adverts online. ...
Information & Guides

Breaking bad habits
Struggling to break your bad habit? Read our article on tips on how to help...
Information & Guides

How does farming & agriculture affect climate change, and how does climate change affect farming & agriculture?
Many things affect the climate change... But here you will see how farming and agriculture also affect it...